Huwebes, Hunyo 16, 2011

PROSECUTOR PRINCESS (2010) --- 5 Star Rating




Another of SBS's finest, yippee! I was definitely hooked on this movie the 1st time I laid my eyes on it! Yes, after lots of years patiently waiting for another feel-good movie besides WIND STRUCK and MY SASSY GIRL, this movie deserves a big round of applause. Sweet as cupcake, Ma Hye-Ri (Kim So-Yeon), is definitely good in portraying her role --- from the stylish rich brat to the smart humble woman who finally achieves her dream of being a prosecutor and the love she deserved from the people around her. The tomato scene in this movie added a lot of spice to the plot (the part where Ma Hye-Ri was being thrown over with a pail of over-ripe tomatoes by a furious ex-suspect-turned-victim). I also love the scenes where she gets to share her moments with Park Si Hoo, eating only ramen and just being funny at each other. 

Besides the story, I also love their soundtracks! Totally love SHINee's inspirational Aja Fighting song "FLY HIGH". Even my dvd-suki says her copies of Prosecutor Princess are selling like hotcakes! Ppaleun ppaleun ppaleun! ^_^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento