Huwebes, Hunyo 16, 2011

MY MAN'S WOMAN (2007) --- 5 Star Rating



Even though some scenes in here are very infuriating, I still managed to watch this movie and got hooked until the final episode. I was really mad at Kim Hee-Ae in this movie, but she's really professional with her role together with Kim Sang-Joong. My pity and worries are all to Bae Jung-Ok here, she's so kawawa aaahhh! Not only it gives me a clear head about men (husbands, anyone???), the lessons I learned in this movie is really breath-taking. The drama and the thrilling scenes make this movie worthwhile until the end, just be cautious to some scenes that are really maddening 

WARNING: some episodes might also make you want to throw your popcorn in front of the TV screen  ^_^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento